It’s a rainy day here in New York as we prepare our last show of the week. Check out what is going on in today’s political news.
- Polls: Obama leads in Ohio, Virginia and Florida
- States where Obama-phobia is rampant
- Bill Clinton: Obama team best I’ve seen
- Former President Clinton poses in photo with porn stars
- Jonathan Capehart on a photo that “speaks volumes about Obama and race”
- Donald Trump plans anti-Obama super PAC?
- NBC-Marist polls: Dems have slight edge in three key Senate races
- Major Garrett: Can Romney play defense against Bain attacks?
- Veep: Bobby Jindal’s awkward pause
- Reagan blood auction called off
- George Zimmerman was buddies with Sanford cops
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First word: Rainy politics