The Obama campaign released a new ad today going after Romney for his outsourcing history at Bain. And the nuns end their bus tour just as the president gears up to begin his own. Here’s a look at some stories informing The Last Word tonight.
- New Obama ad renews outsourcing attack
- Salon reports John Roberts wrote both Obamacare opinions
- Obama campaign unveils plans for 2-day “Betting on America” bus tour
- Rep. Joe Walsh accuses an Iraq vet of not being a hero for talking too much about losing her legs
- Speculation that Justice Clarence Thomas was behind the Obamacare leaks
- Vanity Fair investigates where in the world Mitt Romney’s private fortune lives
- The Nuns on a Bus end their tour at the nation’s capital
- Jeff Rossen reports: Was Katie Holmes fed up with Tom Cruise’s Scientology?
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Outsourcing vs. insourcing