Just got out of the The Last Word editorial meeting a short time ago. Check out the list of the stories we’re following right now. Theme of the day: outsourcing jobs. We’ll be discussing tonight at 10pm ET. With the Supreme Court health care decision upon us this week, we might toss in a little individual mandate action just to round things out.
- Mitt Romney’s negative numbers are up by eight percent
- During event, President Obama reportedly calms a Romney-booing crowd
- Vice President Biden hammers Romney on outsourcing
- Team Obama’s newest ad: Romney ‘outsourcer in chief’
- Obama starts east coast campaign swing on Romney’s home turf
- Did Supreme Court end GOP hopes of blocking Obama’s immigration move?
- Rep. Darrell Issa escalates legal war over ‘Fast and Furious’
- NBC exclusive: Matt Sandusky details alleged sex abuse by his father
- Pennsylvania’s voter ID laws spur debate