Conservative critics continued to pounce on Karl Rove and his controversial new super PAC aimed at supporting more electable candidates in primaries – Todd “legitimate rape” Akins of the GOP need not apply. Now, Rove is on the defense. Tonight at 10pm ET, we’ll have Politico’s Maggie Habberman to on the show to discuss her new article.
Here’s a look at more stories shaping Thursday’s rundown:
- GOP is resisting Obama pressure on tax increase
- Sequester could mean longer waits at airport
- New polls: Obama leads GOP in public opinion
- Karl Rove vs. the world?
- White House considering stepping in on California Prop 8 case
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott’s big change of heart on Medicaid
- Indiana looking at requiring transvaginal ultrasounds for women seeking abortion pill