Lawrence will be anchoring the show from Los Angeles tonight. We’ve got some stories lined up already. Did we miss anything? Tell us what you’re following now.
- Herman Cain to Occupy Wall Street protesters: If you’re not rich ‘blame yourself’
- Millionaire surtax proposed by Senate Democrats to pay for Obama jobs package
- What else does Mitt Romney have to do?
- Why union support for Occupy Wall Street matters
- Occupy Wall Street protests ignite progressive political fire in Washington
- The Romney Rule: Could Mitt’s millions help Obama to reelection?
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: October 5, 2011