For our last show of the week, these are are some stories we have been talking about.
- Vice President Joe Biden hits the campaign trail
- President Obama mocks GOP foes as members of “Flat Earth Society”
- Santorum suggests English should be Puerto Rico’s main language
- How Willard Romney lost Latinos
- GOP hopefuls turn attention to… May 8th North Carolina primary?
- Women are overtaking men as America’s breadwinners
- Santo super PAC releases ad on “The Real Mitt Romney”
- Romney and Santorum: Two faces of GOP capitalism
- White House state dinner: Sweet nothings across the pond
- Goldman resignation letter might hurt company for long time
- Afghanistan’s President: Get U.S. troops out of our villages
- Oral fixation: Pat Robertson OK’s oral sex a week after endorsing marijuana legalization
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Obama-Biden get fired up