Here are some articles we’ve been bandying about today. The GOP presidential race has gotten a lot more interesting now that Mitt Romney is being forced to answer questions.
- Willard M. Romney pegs his tax rate at around 15%.
- Mitt downplays $374,000 in speaking fees as “not very much”
- Will Newt Gingrich’s stirring debate performance make S.C. race a nail-biter?
- Gingrich, Santorum court S.C. tea party.
- Brigham Young University portrait of Mitt Romney
- Michael Scherer roundup of last night’s GOP debate
- Obama: I’m going to Disney World, promoting travel and tourism
- Pinkberry owner arrested for allegedly beating homeless man
- 48 memorable moments to celebrate the First Lady’s 48th birthday
- Inside Obama campaign’s massive and astonishing data-mining project
- Exasperated coast guard ordered captain to go back to sinking ship
- New RNC ad attacking President Obama features familiar msnbc faces
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Not-so-Sweet Carolina