Here are some stories shaping tonight’s Last Word rundown. We’ll bring you the latest on Trayvon Martin investigation and tell you about about some good news for Team Obama. Tune in at 10 pm ET.
- Trayvon Martin’s family releases more recent photos of their son
- Sanford police reportedly recommended charging Zimmerman
- The thug-ification of Trayvon Martin
- Poll shows Obama leading in three swing states
- Santorum calls for “bowl-off” with Romney
- Justices ask if health law is viable without mandate
- Court signals entire health care law might need to be struck down
- How we got an employer-based health care insurance system
- If health law is overturned, what will liberals do?
- Frank Rich on why the Supreme Court can only help Obama
- Mitt Romney laughingly recalls father’s layoffs
- Wait, why is Newt Gingrich still here?
Best of msnbc
First Word: New details in Trayvon case