The race for the GOP nomination is still an open book, after Herman Cain’s surprise straw poll win in Florida and renewed calls for Chris Christie to run. We’ll be discussing that in tonight’s show, along with some of these stories.
- Herman Cain: Straw poll win ‘not a protest vote’
- President Obama blasts Rick Perry on climate change
- Is Chris Christie the anti-Perry or anti-Romney?
- Republican candidates seek Trump stamp of approval
- NYPD can shoot down planes
- Congress forced to stay as new shutdown looms
- Gaga goes gaga For Obama
- Why the Antichrist matters in politics
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Monday, September 26