Happy Monday. Here’s a look at stories shaping The Last Word rundown. What headlines are you reading today?
- President Obama vows veto if deficit plan has no tax increases
- Chuck Schumer calls for vote on Buffett rule
- Is Obama the first Jewish president?
- White House rebuts Ron Suskind book about alleged dysfunction in the administration
- Rupert Murdoch offered Milly Dowler’s family massive payout after phone hacking scandal
- Willard M. Romney scheduled to meet with The Donald
- Bill Clinton says Dick Cheney stirs up ‘discord among the opposition’
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Monday, September 19