As we start the week still feeling bloated from Thanksgiving here are some stories shaping news coverage today.
- New Hampshire Union Leader endorses Newt Gingrich for president.
- Evangelicals flocking toward Newt Gingrich.
- Obama campaign to stop courting white working class voters?
- Rep. Barney Frank will not seek reelection in 2012.
- Huntsman: Don’t need to win NH, only have to “beat” expectations.
- Syracuse University mired in child sex-abuse scandal.
- Fight looming looming on Capitol Hill over payroll tax cut extension.
- DNC releases brutal ad about Romney’s many flip-flops: “Mitt v. Mitt”
- Brownback apologizes to teenager who tweeted something mean about him.
- How Real Housewives tops the GOP.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Monday, November 28