These are some of the articles that have us talking at the beginning of the week. How can you ever have a “case of the Mondays” when there is so many amazing stories to cover?
- The super committee deficit deal that wasn’t: hope are dashed.
- Greg Sargent can explain why the super committee failed in one sentence.
- Bush tax cuts: How a 10-year-old blunder haunted, then doomed, the super committee.
- UC Davis suspends top cop after pepper-spraying incident.
- The now infamous UC Davis pepper-spraying pasted into infamous images.
- Romney raw and unleashed! Tried beer and a cigarette as a teenager!
- Wesley Clark lashes out at Mitt Romney over national security.
- No seriously, is this the worst Congress ever?
- Great chart showing the rise and fall of GOP candidates.
- GOP debate sponsor said black children worse off under Obama than during slavery.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Monday, November 21