We start the week after a full weekend of news events. The Republican candidates gathered to debate foreign policy while President Obama actually practiced it during the APEC summit in Honolulu. Here are some of the stories we’ve been talking about.
- The Newt Gingrich surge has come and even he admits this is “a wild race.”
- Jeff Greenfield explains why Newt in surging.
- Recall effort against Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker kicks off this week.
- Supreme Court will review legal challenge to Affordable Care Act legislation.
- Karl Rove ad pulled off the air in Montana for inaccuracies.
- House GOP will spend this week focusing on most radical form of balanced budget amendment.
- Michele Bachmann says we should be more like China.
- Felons finding it easy to regain gun rights.
- Justin Timberlake says he felt inspired after attending Marine Corps ball.