Here are some stories shaping our latest Last Word rundown in the aftermath of last night’s Republican primary contests.
- Race goes on after Santorum wins in Alabama and Mississippi
- Mitt Romney insists he wins by losing
- Are Mormons keeping Romney afloat?
- Goldman Sachs executive quits writing scathing op-ed
- Santo plays the dog on roof card
- Romney trails Obama by wider margins than Ron Paul and Santorum in Pennsylvania
- Former Rush Limbaugh producer running for Senate seat Hillary Clinton once held
- Why the show’s over for Newt Gingrich
- Car bomb explodes near Defense Secretary Panetta in Afghanistan
- Former Bush official warns against Iran attack
- Senate passes $109 billion transportation bill
- President Obama’s NCAA bracket and the ESPN vote
- Bob Kerrey goes up with first ad
- Large majority blames oil companies and Middle East for high gas prices, not Obama.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Mitt misses in Miss. and Ala.