Will Lawrence O’Donnell interview another empty chair tonight? Anything can happen here at The Last Word. You just have to tune at 10pm ET to see what goes down. Here are a few of the stories shaping our rundown tonight.
- Obamacare’s no good very bad day at the Supreme Court
- Why the Right turned its back on the individual mandate
- Trayvon Martin’s parents allege racial profiling before Congress
- Geraldo Rivera (sort of) apologizes for remarks on Trayvon
- Mitt Romney decking out his massive crib with car elevator
- Change we can believe in? Obama nominates ex-Bush official as envoy to Iraq
- Russian President Medvedev reminds Mitt Romney it’s “not the mid-1970s”
- The Daily Caller release tweets from account allegedly belonging to Trayon Martin
- Newt Gingrich’s latest “big idea”: A flash-mob convention!
First Word: Mandate's destiny