Team Obama and Team Romney now seem to agree on one thing: the individual mandate is not a tax. Here’s a look at stories shaping tonight’s Last Word rundown.
- Romney camp complicates GOP’s message on health care tax
- CBS News: Roberts switched views to uphold health care law
- The states on record rejecting Medicaid expansion under Obamacare
- Mitch McConnell: Covering 30 million uninsured ‘not the issue’
- GQ report: In his second term, Obama plan to pivot to the drug war
- Murdoch hitting Romney in tweets, says he needs to hire new staff
- Mother Jones: Romney invested in medical-waste firm that disposed of fetuses
- Romney: Students should get ‘as much education as they can afford’
- CPAC’s boy wonder swings left
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Let's define 'tax'