A look at stories shaping tonight’s rundown. Tell us what headlines you’re clicking on this afternoon in the comment section below.
- John Edwards indicted by federal grand jury over campaign finance violations
- How John Edwards’ $400 haircut lead to alleged illegal donations
- Employers add fewest jobs in eight months, unemployment jumps to 9.1 percent
- The rough economic news continues for the White House
- Sarah Palin’s bus tour a rolling menace
- Death toll climbs in European E. coli outbreak
- Jack “Dr. Death” Kevorkian dead at 83 with no assistance