Four days left until the debt ceiling deadline. We’ll be all over this story again at 8pm ET. Here are a few stories shaping tonight’s rundown.
- President Obama: Any debt solution must be bipartisan
- As debt ceiling deadline looms, default or compromise?
- Speaker Boehner’s plan to get a vote on Friday
- Twitter ambush! White House calls on social media to help reach deal
- Apple Computers holding more cash than United States
- Economy slowed sharply in first half of year
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: July 29, 2011