A look at stories shaping tonight’s rundown. Tell us what stories you’re clicking on.
- McConnell debt ceiling strategy: “I refuse to help Obama reelection”
- What was Obama’s secret in winning the debt standoff?
- President Obama team touts grassroots strength
- Bachmann, Gohmert, King: Obama’s advisers lied about debt limit
- Grover Norquist is in “regular contact” with GOP leadership during debt debate
- Romney campaign slams “undignified and inappropriate” marriage pledge from Iowa group
- News Corporation withdraws bid for BSkyB
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: July 13, 2011