Mitt Romney chose Paul Ryan as his vice presidential running mate, and everybody seems to be happy about it. Conservatives celebrated the decision as a bold choice. Liberals celebrated the decision because of the divisiveness of Ryan’s budget plan. Here are some more stories informing the Last Word Rundown meeting tonight:
- Is Paul Ryan the right choice for Mitt Romney’s VP?
- Krugman: The Ryan Role
- Paul Ryan only passed two bills into law in more than a decade
- Paul Ryan heckled at Iowa State Fair
- Paul Ryan shirtless? We’re more interested in his widow’s peak
- Paul Ryan, Ayn Rand fan, brings writer’s philosophy to presidential stage
- Paul Ryan’s Catholic problem