Speaker John Boehner remains confident that his “Plan B” will pass today to resolve the fiscal cliff, although Senate Democrats have promised to kill the backup tax proposal if it passes the House. Even with President Obama’s veto threat and the possibility of a fiscal cliff inching closer to an actuality, GOP leaders have pushed ahead and will ready the tax plan for a vote expected by early evening.
- Speaker Boehner says Democrats are bluffing on ‘Plan B’ tax legislation
- Biden pledges “action” against gun violence
- NRA CEO, Wayne LaPierre, to appear on Meet The Press
- Florida man shoots a man while waiting in line and invokes “Stand your ground”
- Romney’s transition team cost taxpayers $8.9 million
- Cory Booker exploring Senate run