House Republicans laid out their list of demands Monday in the fiscal cliff negotiations. No mention of raising rates for the wealthiest Americans. The White House promptly shot down their proposal.
More details tonight at 10pm ET. Here’s a look at all the headlines shaping tonight’s rundown.
- House GOP makes budget counteroffer
- Geithner urges Republican leaders to offer ideas on averting fiscal cliff
- David Remnick: Hillary is running – A dispatch from the Saban Forum
- Grover Norquist: ‘Tea Party Two is going to dwarf Tea Party One’
- Sen. Claire McCaskill: Who is this Grover Norquist?
- John Kerry, John McCain poke fun over their ambitions
- A detached Romney tends wounds in seclusion after failed White House bid
- Ann Romney’s missed date with destiny
- Bob Costas steps onto gun control minefield