Here are some stories starting the week in politics and shaping tonight’s rundown.
- Obama-Biden campaign capitalizes on Romney gaffe
- Team Romney seizes President’s “fine” remark to build narrative
- Romney plans six-state bus tour through swing states
- AP fact check: Looming tax hike not the biggest ever
- What would a second Obama term look like?
- Billionaire funding a pro-gay GOP super PAC?
- Pro-Obama super PAC launches Spanish-language ad campaign against Romney
- How racist are we? Ask Google.
- Obama camp to highlight auto industry’s recovery in Michigan
- In the aisles of Wal-mart, Bain is a four-letter word
- Americans under 26 are increasingly taking advantage of provision in health care law
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Gaffe tape