It’s Friday, Friday! As we wrap up another great week in news, here are some of the stories we’ve been discussing for tonight. Please tweet or Facebook message us with any updates on Wall Street Protests.
- The clean-up of Zuccotti Park by the city was cancelled, averting a huge confrontation at the Wall Street protests.
- Some havoc still ensued, 15 protesters were still arrested.
- Rick Perry calls for creating jobs through energy creation.
- Texas leads nation in emissions of mercury, heat-trapping CO2 and other dangerous pollutants.
- Herman Cain economic adviser donated to Mitt Romney campaign in 2008.
- Ezra Klein examines how 999 plan would affect family earning $50,000 a year.
- Club for Growth likes the 999 plan.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Friday, October 14