Here are some stories starting off the week at The Last Word. Tonight, we’re planning to bring you new details in the Trayvon Martin investigation and the latest from the 2012 campaign trail.
- George Zimmerman will turn himself in if he is charged with a crime
- FBI questions people in Trayvon Martin case, begins parallel investigation
- Orlando Sentinel posts partial police report from night of the shooting
- Ambulance to help Zimmerman at the scene was canceled
- Two forensic experts say it’s not Zimmerman crying for help in 911 call
- President Obama way ahead of Mitt Romney in swing states
- Is Mitt Romney wrapping it up in Wisconsin?
- Romney confronted with Mormon question at town hall
- Obama “confident” health care law will be upheld by Supreme Court
- E.J. Dionne: How Washington enables Paul Ryan
- New Santorum TV ad morphs Obama into Romney
- President sends video message to all women and Planned Parenthood supporters
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: FBI investigating Trayvon case