On Tuesday, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., delivered a speech at the American Enterprise Institute entitled “Make Life Work,” aimed at broadening the appeal of the Republican Party beyond the image of budget cutting. The Republican congressman shared the priority list on his agenda, which includes education, health care and immigration reform.
msnbc’s Lawrence O’Donnell will tell you more about that story tonight at 10pm ET. Here are some other headlines shaping the rundown.
- Eric Cantor 4.0 seeks to rebrand House GOP
- Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on Americans
- Could Virginia Dems force Gov. McDonnell to embrace Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion?
- Jon Favreau, President Obama’s head speechwriter, is departing
- Paul Ryan’s new path to power
- House GOP looks at immigration path short of citizenship
- Chris Christie and David Letterman share a donut