Here’s a look at some of the headlines that came up in today’s editorial meeting. We’re following the latest (and potentially last) Republican debate — all the highlights at 10pm ET.
- Santorum steps into new debate role tonight
- Rick and Mitt now tied up in Michigan
- Are billionaires disrupting the presidential campaign?
- President Obama unveils corporate tax plan
- Mitt Romney finally unveils his tax plan
- Santorum aide: “Why is Mormonism off-limits?”
- Sh*t Santorum says
- Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell won’t back ultrasound bill
- Obama for American announces national campaign co-chairs
- Ex-Marine makes last stand in foreclosed home
- GOP hopefuls risk alienating Latino voters this fall
- Stock market does much better under Democrats
- Federal war on hair dryers and fresh milk?
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau to investigate overdraft fees
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: Dead heat in Michigan