It’s recall day in Wisconsin. We’ll be getting a live update on election results with msnbc’s Ed Schultz, who’s anchoring from Madison. Here’s a look at all the stories shaping tonight’s rundown.
- Obama plan: Destroy Romney
- Does Obama bring Congress back?
- In Iowa, Michele Bachmann unrepentant about her vote against raising the debt ceiling
- Wisconsin recall turnout: How high can it go?
- As rioting widens in London, Cameron deploys 10,000 more police
- Bachmann camp speaks on controversial Newsweek cover
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
First Word: August 9, 2011