Mitt Romney accused President Obama Tuesday of gutting welfare reform by granting states waivers from the law’s work requirements. It’s good to see Romney embracing the policies of Bill Clinton. Here are some more stories that helped form the Last Word rundown tonight:
- Romney attacks Obama over welfare reform
- Romney camp attacks Reid as a modern Joe McCarthy
- What if Reid were treated like a Birther?
- Reince Priebus hopes Sarah Palin speaks in Tampa
- Virginia’s Virgil Goode: Could this man cost Mitt Romney the Presidency?
- Romney’s VP pick predicted through Wikipedia edits?
- RNC brushes off Sandra Fluke’s emergence onto the campaign trail
- Koch brothers fire back at Zach Galifianakis