These are the stories the staff of The Ed Show are keeping an eye on …
- Congress is getting ready to debate a potential new timeline for the War on Terror.
- Speaker Boehner says he won’t compromise on reducing the deficit until he gets $2 trillion dollars in cuts.
- GM is adding thousands of jobs starting today and many of the openings will go to laid-off workers.
- 90% of Americans blame Wall Street for climbing gas prices.
- The Wisconsin GOP is clamoring to pass a bill aimed at turning away student and senior voters–just in time to have an impact on the election to recall Republican state Senators.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
What's in Ed's Head: 5/10/11