These are the stories the staff of “The Ed Show” are keeping an eye on …
- A recent poll shows Walker’s popularity is taking a hit.
- WI Dems and GOP are still threatening recalls on the other side.
- Dems say they will file a complaint (( http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/117511628.html )) to the Government Accountability Board for Gov. Walker’s outrageous prank phone call.
- The “Americans for Prosperity” pro-Walker bus tour came to a close, but the group continued their anti-union sentiment with a rally in Madison on Sunday.
- Misconceptions of the WI state budget problems continue, but studies prove it’s not pensions bankrupting states, nor is the public education system, like Walker will have you believe.
- Michele Bachmann says the President has too much control and is running ’a gangster government’, but Sen. Mitch McConnell says Obama isn’t leading enough.
- Fox News contributor, Mike Huckabee, leads poll of presidential hopefuls among Fox News Viewers.
- Just before his “radicalization hearings “, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee Peter King (R-NY) says that ‘something from within’ the Muslim community is threatening the security of Americans.
- Speaker Boehner denies last WWI veteran a memorial in US Capitol.
- After continued pressure from the right, the White House announced yesterday that they’ll consider tapping oil reserves to keep gas prices down. Stay tuned this week … we’ll examine the alternatives to drilling while still being able to keep costs low.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
What's in Ed's Head 3/7/11