These are the stories the staff of The Ed Show are keeping an eye on …
- The no-fly zone expands as coalition forces send more missiles to Libya. Meanwhile, officials fear a stalemate.
- Romney echoes Boehner on Obama’s foreign policy.
- We told you about Tim Pawlenty’s exploratory announcement for the presidency. Now the question is: Can he get elected? This Gallup poll from just a month ago doesn’t bode well, and the race-based stock footage in his announcement video probably won’t help either.
- Alaska might be next to jump on the anti-labor bandwagon.
- In WI, the A.G. appeals restraining order that was protecting labor.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
What's in Ed's Head: 3/22/11