These are the stories the staff of The Ed Show are keeping an eye on …
- The GOP is pushing the Citizens United envelope even more, in another effort to make it harder for ordinary citizens to make their campaign contributions count.
- First, Gov. Walker gets rid of state funding for birth control in the bill he claims is about fixing the budget. Now, having the power to elect high status state officials is apparently what will close the gap.
- Libya declares ceasefire and a stop to military operations to protect citizens after the U.N. resolution passed.
- The severity level in Japan jumps from a 4 to a 5 rating–with 7 being the highest.
- Ann Coulter tells Bill O’Reilly about the health benefits of radiation: “It’s good for you”.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
What's in Ed's Head: 3/18/11