Theses are the stories the staff of The Ed Show are keeping an eye on …
- The US State Department is now making an extra effort to get American citizens out of Japan.
- Rep. Peter DeFazio warns of grave danger if NOAA Disaster Response Programs are cut.
- As promised, WI protesters crashed the DC lobby that’s backing GOP Senators from the state.
- More pro-labor ads from progressive groups have been released in an effort to recall WI GOP Senators.
- Last night we told you about Obama neglecting the base. Today we saw this about the other ways President Obama is trying win back the people who supported him in 2008.
- Have you made your NCAA bracket? President Obama has, and RNC Chair Reince Priebus isn’t happy about it.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
What's in Ed's Head: 3/17/11