What the staff of “The Ed Show” is watching today …
- Wisconsin unions are fighting back on proposed cuts by GOP Governor Walker.
- Boehner on Birthers: “It’s not my job to tell the American people what to think.”
- Obama makes his budget proposal today, but many are left unhappy with the plan.
- Harold Schaitberger, President of the IAFF, joins us to talk fire fighter pensions.
- Senator Jon Kyl (AZ-R) is retiring to a very comfortable pension – $139,200 a year, to be exact. That’s after denying the unemployed their much needed benefits.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
What's in Ed's Head: 2/14/11