The Obama administration is on an all-out offensive to convince members of Congress and the American people that a strike against Syria will keep America safe. But Ed Schultz couldn’t disagree more.
“This is the Bush doctrine all over again. This is the doctrine of preemptive strikes,” says Ed. “The Democrats need to save this president from intervention.”
Tonight on the new weekday The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT) live from New York on MSNBC, Ed looks at the options the country faces in Syria. He’ll also call out the GOP’s last-ditch efforts to derail Obamacare.
Here’s tonight’s guest list:
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
- Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD)
- Dr. Corey Hebert, Professor, LSU Health Sciences Center
- Dr. Rani Whitfield, Medical Director of the National Association of Free Clinics, The Hip Hop Doc
- Joan Walsh, MSNBC Political Analyst, Editor at Large, Salon, author, “What’s The Matter With White People”
- Rep. Jim McDermott (D-WA)
- Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL)
The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee.