Republicans claim they’re against a military strike on Syria because the American people don’t want it. Yet the GOP obstructionists continue to defy the will of the people on a number of major issues, including background checks for gun purchases, raising the minimum wage, funding infrastructure, passing the American Jobs Act, ending taxpayer subsidies for big oil and on and on.
Tonight on the new weekday The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, Ed Schultz goes after the conservative hypocrisy and declares game over!
Ed also looks at Sarah Palin’s outrageous claims against Obamacare, New York City’s tale of two cities, another low blow from Bill O’Reilly and a new study that confirms President Obama is the worst socialist ever. And of course, Ed will answer your questions.
Here’s tonight’s guest list:
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
- Dr. Corey Hebert, CEO, black health tv.com, Professor, LSU Health Sciences Center
- Joan Walsh, MSNBC Political Analyst, Editor at Large, Salon, author “What’s The Matter With White People? Why We Long For A Golden Age That Never Was”
- Zerlina Maxwell, Political Analyst & Grio.com Contributor
- Lizz Winstead, comedian and co-creator of “The Daily Show”
- Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH)
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee.