He’s hailed as the intellectual leader of the Republican Party, the GOP’s vice presidential nominee in 2012 and chair of the House Budget Committee. Rep. Paul Ryan is now throwing his support behind Ken Cucinelli, the Republican candidate for governor of Virginia, who compares Obamacare with slavery.
Tonight on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, guest host Michael Eric Dyson (Ed’s on his way back from London after a speaking engagement at Oxford!) gives Ryan and his allies on the political fringe a lesson they will never forget!
And of course, Michael will answer your questions.
Here’s tonight’s guest list:
- Dr. Frederick Haynes III, Senior Pastor, Friendship-West Baptist Church
- Rev. Dr. Otis Moss III, Senior Pastor, Trinity United Church of Christ
- Rev. Dr. Wendell Anthony, Detroit branch NAACP President
- Joan Walsh, MSNBC Political Analyst, Editor at Large, Salon, author “What’s The Matter With White People? Why We Long For A Golden Age That Never Was”
- Zerlina Maxwell, Political Analyst & Grio.com Contributor
- Lizz Winstead, comedian and co-creator of The Daily Show
- Rev. Marcia Dyson, social sctivist
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!