Congress reaches an 11th-hour deal to fund the government and raise the debt ceiling, forcing Sen. Ted Cruz into a big time face-saving mode.
Tonight on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, Ed Schultz looks Cruz’ remarkable spin following his failed attempt to defund Obamacare.
And of course, Ed will answer your questions.
Here’s tonight’s guest list:
- Rep. Steny Hoyer (D) Maryland, House Minority Whip
- Sen. Ben Cardin (D) Maryland, Finance Committee
- Joan Walsh, MSNBC Political Analyst, Editor at Large, Salon and author, “What’s The Matter With White People”
- Goldie Taylor, columnist at theGrio.com and MSNBC contributor
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D) Florida, Chair, DNC and author of “For The Next Generation”
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!