Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is quietly laying the foundations for a presidential bid in 2016, but his skin may be too thin to handle the job.
He’s now arresting people who protest his anti-worker, anti-women, anti-public education, anti-affordable health care policies in the form of…song.
Ed stands up for the protesters TODAY on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on msnbc!
Ed will also blow up another Republican myth about Detroit’s bankruptcy. Also, the NFL’s obsession with tattoos misses the bigger issue, Sarah Palin breaks out her red neck white board and mayoral candidate Bill Thompson looks at the real issues facing New Yorkers in the wake of of Anthony Weiner’s sexting scandal. And of course, Ed will be answering your questions.
Here’s Ed’s guest list:
- John Fugelsang, political comedian
- E.J. Dionne, Senior Fellow at The Brookings Institution and Washington Post columnist
- Ruth Conniff, Political Editor of The Progressive
- Rev. Dr. Wendell Anthony, Detroit branch NAACP President
- Bob King, President of United Auto Workers
- Jason Whitlock, Correspondent for FOXSports.com
- William C. Rhoden, Columnist for The New York Times
The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee.