Billionaire Mayor Mike Bloomberg exploits the conservative utopia in Detroit to go after public workers in New York City. But Big Ed is back in New York and will not let him get away with it. That’s TODAY on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on msnbc!
Ed also tackles the secret meeting convened by the billionaire Koch brothers, the GOP freak out over the Hillary movies coming to NBC and CNN, Rick Santorum’s weird reference showering at the gym and the Wal Mart/Fox News outrage after Washington, D.C. passes a living wage bill. And of course, Ed will be answering your questions!
Here’s Ed’s guest list:
- Bill de Blasio, Democratic candidate for mayor of New York City
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent of The Nation
- Joan Walsh, Salon’s Editor at Large, and author of “What’s The Matter With White People? Why We Long For A Golden Age That Never Was”
- Zerlina Maxwell, Political Analyst & Grio.com Contributor
- Lizz Winstead, comedian and co-creator of “The Daily Show”
- Rev. Graylan Hagler, Senior Pastor, Plymouth United Church of Christ and President of Faith Strategies, a religious group in Washington, DC that has led demonstrations in support of the living wage bill
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!!
Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show.
The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee.