The Republican plan to shut down the government to defund Obamacare and deny 30 million Americans health care is morally bankrupt. And Democrats are calling them out!
Tonight on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from Minneapolis on MSNBC, Ed Schultz takes on the GOP’s “legislative arsonists” who want to burn down the government, as Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi describes them.
Ed also stands with North Dakotans protesting a plan to create a white racist utopia, sets straight the GOP governors trying to take credit for the improving economy, corrects Steve Doocy’s ”Fox math” and explains why we should be “happy” to support unions.
And of course, Ed will answer your questions.
Here’s tonight’s guest list:
- Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY)
- Mark Potok, Senior Fellow, Southern Poverty Law Center
- Mitch Ceasar, Chair, Broward County Democratic Executive Committee
- Ruth Conniff, Editor in Chief, The Progressive Magazine
- E.J. Dionne, Washington Post Columnist and MSNBC Contributor
- Mayor Virg Bernero (D-MI)
- Leo Gerard, President, United Steelworkers of America
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!