President Obama is pushing Democrats harder than ever to vote for a military strike on Syria. But even if we are 100% certain that Syrian President Bashar Assad used chemical weapons, we still shouldn’t attack.
Tonight on the new weekday The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT) live from New York on MSNBC, Ed Schultz makes his case and then welcomes U.S. Senator Ben Cardin, who is on the Foreign Relations Committee.
Ed also looks at Mayor Mike Bloomberg’s outrageous claims against recent The Ed Show guest and mayoral candidate Bill de Blasio, Karl Rove’s “unmitigated disaster” fantasy and the sad situation in Philadelphia as public educators welcome kids back to school. And of course, Ed will answer your questions.
Here’s tonight’s guest list:
- Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD), member of the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- Council Member Jumaane Williams, (D-New York City)
- Jonathan Alter, MSNBC Political Analyst, Author, “The Center Holds: Obama and His Enemies”
- Tommy Vietor, former NSC Spokesman, co-founder, Fenway Strategies
- Gen. Wesley Clark, NATO Commander (Ret.)
- State Rep. Brian Sims (D-Philadelphia)
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee.