Republicans love Sen. Ted Cruz so much, he was actually compared to Jesus during a prayer in Iowa on Friday night as he laid the foundation for a presidential run in 2016. But all Cruz really cares about is protecting the big money corporate interests (also known as plutocrats) who put him in office.
Tonight on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, Ed Schultz takes Cruz down for going all out to protect the Koch Brothers and their use of dark money for deceptive political ads.
And of course, Ed will answer your questions.
Here’s tonight’s guest list:
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
- Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-CA)
- Connie Schultz, syndicated columnist and contributor, Parade magazine
- E.J. Dionne, Washington Post Columnist and MSNBC Contributor
- Clarence Page, Columnist, Chicago Tribune
- Lee Gaddies, Detroit homeowner
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!