President Obama is busy talking about immigration, trying to fix health care website and negotiating a budget with another possible shutdown on the horizon. But meantime, American jobs are being sold out and nobody’s making a big deal out of it!
Tonight on The Ed Show at 5pET (4pCT/3pMT/2pPT), live from New York on MSNBC, Ed Schultz explains why supporting the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free trade agreement could be President Obama’s worst move since he took office.
And of course, Ed will answer your questions.
Here’s tonight’s guest list:
- Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY)
- Larry Cohen, President, Communications Workers Of America
- David Cay Johnston, columnist for Reuters, Pulitzer Prize winner, author of “Perfectly Legal” and “Free Lunch”
- Jesse LaGreca, Occupy Wall Street protester
- Stephanie Miller, radio talk show host
- Mike Papantonio, Host, The Ring of Fire radio show
- Chuck Rocha, Democratic Strategist; President of Solidarity Strategies; fmr. USW National Political Director
It’s going to be yet another blockbuster edition of @edshow today at 5pET on @msnbc!! Join the conversation now or during the show by commenting on Facebook and/or tweeting (with the #edshow hashtag) so we can share your thoughts on the show. The @TweetTron9 is powering up the circuits to put yer tweets on the teevee!!