Day 10 of protest in Egypt brings, clashes, crisis, and Molotov cocktails. Health Minister Ahmed Samih Farid reporting 5 dead and over 830 injured in violence overnight. Last evening Democrats defeated attempts by Republicans to repeal the Health Care Law.
The top headlines:
- Gunfire Pounds Anti-Mubarak Protest Camp in Cairo (Associated Press)
- Arab World Faces Its Uncertain Future (New York Times)
- Democrats Defeat Attempt to Repeal Health Care Law (Caucus Blog)
- Storm Leaves Much of Country Shivering, Shoveling and Awaiting More (NYTimes)
- Donald Rumsfeld Writes of His Iraq Role (Politico)
- John McCain has rare one-on-one with Barack Obama (Politico)