It’s Jobs Report Friday! With the unemployment rate falling to 8.1% and the inspirational speeches that came out of the Democratic National Convention this week we have a full packed show today. Don’t forget to tweet us during the show @thecyclemsnbc
- After the release of the unemployment rate, is the glass half empty or half full? Our favorite duo, Peter Morici and Jared Bernstein, are back to answer that question.
- What was your favorite aspect of last night’s Democratic National Convention? Our Cyclists answer that question in today’s spin cycle.
- With the RNC and DNC officially over Time Magazine Deputy Washington Bureau Chief, Michael Crowley, joins the conversation
- Who are President Obama and Mitt Romney targeting? It does not seem to be the independents/undecided. Linda Killian author of The Swing Vote pulls up a chair
- Are you dressed for success? Vanessa Friedman is joining the conversation to discuss if it’s possible to call a Presidential race based on the clothes they wear.