As we enter the bottom of the 6th of our political baseball analogy we are reviewing Former President Bill Clinton’s epic speech last night and previewing President Obama’s speech tonight. It is sure to be a packed show as the final day at Democratic National Convention starts in just a few short hours. Check out our full lineup and let us know what you think @thecyclemsnbc
- It could be anyone’s game. So, to help us dissect the close race Luke Russert will be joining us live from DC and Willie Geist will be live from Charlotte.
- In addition to Bill Clinton speaking last night there were others that took the stage. Our spin cycle takes a look at the other Primetime speeches, including that of Elizabeth Warren.
- What does President Obama have to do tonight to follow the tough act set by Bill Clinton? Politico’s Nick Confessore joins the conversation live from Charlotte to help preview tonight’s main event.
- Who are the Democrats making a pitch to? Howard Fineman is live in Charlotte to weigh in on this question.
- Washington Post Opinion Writer, Jonathan Capehart, is here to help us compare the party aspect of the RNC vs DNC.