The political race is on. With 48 days until election day it is all hands on deck for both the Romney and Obama campaigns. We will be dissecting the campaigns during the show including looking at Romney’s comment during that private fundraiser in May and the repercussions it has on the election. Be sure to tune in at 3pm and don’t forget to tweet us during the show @thecyclemsnbc.
- Roll Call’s Associate Politics Editor, David Drucker, joins the conversation to discuss the fallout from the Romney hidden video as both candidates hit the campaign trail this week.
- Who are the Independent Voters? And how much will their vote affect the outcome of the race? Our Spin Cycle debates the question
- Fmr. Congressman Bob Inglis (R-SC) pulls up a chair in the guest spot to discuss Mitt Romney’s campaign. Does the campaign need a good jolt in order to give Romney the victory? Be sure to tune in and find out.
- How will the Mideast affect November elections? Karen Elliot House, author of On Saudi Arabia: Its people, Past, Religion, Fault Lines-and Future is at 30 Rockefeller to help us dissect what is happening in the Middle East and how the battle may be Saudi Arabia vs Iran.
- As of the start of 2012 NFL Season there are only 5 African American coaches. Author of Advancing the Ball: Race, Reformation, and the Quest for Equal Coaching Opportunity in the NFL joins the table to discuss the effort to reform the NFL.