A hundred thanks to all who sent in ideas for our Romney t-shirt contest, it was truly a tournament of champions.
However, these masterworks of brevity and pith emerged triumphant. Again, our humble thanks.
- You’re Fried (sic)–Jerry Fisher
- I’m for it ..(on the other side).. I’m against it– Doug Sanford
- This shirt is reversible—Tom Brown
- I Have Friends Who Own Other Governments–Greg Peters
- Romney - a man of the real (ly rich) people.–bannerpat
- Some of his “best friends” are corporations–John R. Sanford
- A Cadillac in every car elevator–Winston Vaughan
- Fired Up, Ready To Go– No, Seriously, Clean Out Your Desk And Go– mtvcdm
More full-image winners after the jump…
Some runner-up mention should be given for creative use of the Romney R. These are a little too direct to be even fake Romney shirts, but R-as-vulture and R-as-butt are more visionary than the R-as-toothpaste I see every time I look at it.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
Warning: Graphic Content --TRMS Contest Winners